1/4/11

Join Us On A Mediterranean Wine Cruise

I'm excited/nervous about our upcoming Touring & Tasting wine cruise--I tend to turn green and my stomach has a fit on boats, but I'm hoping cruising on a large modern cruiseship will not have the same effect. Researching this online, I'm reading that stabilizers plus the weight of the cruiseship keep it steady. Anyway, the lure of seeing my beloved Italy again, and to visit Spain, Montenegro and Croatia for the first time, is strong enough to overcome my reluctance to board anything that floats. In looking into the ship and the cruiseline, it looks like it's going to be very comfortable (each cabin has its own veranda), with nice linens and many extras such as daily hors d'oeuvres--and of course, wine tastings, wine tour, wine pairing luncheon and the chance to meet other people who love good wine and food!
Its looks like a great experience, so join us! Read more.

0 Comments--Click HERE To Add Or Read:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...